Sunday, December 18, 2011

Jojoushi ♥

Hei, Let me post this freak poem! hahaha 
I made it when  I was "GALAU".
I swear, GALAU makes me GEJE, so I try to KICK this KEGEJEAN OUT  by writing anything ! including this "aleale" poem. wakakakakak
Happy Monday ! #wew




Spring,
A dirty River  floats  those tiny bubbles
Bringing them  into a deep sea
A million butterflies dancing happily
A couple of swan stares at the blue sky hopefully
Expecting a little fairy will keep their eternal love
But I’m walking lonely
Following a narrow route into a gloomy valley
Feeling loveless
Summer,
The sun shines brightly
Giving you warmness
Look! Flowers is blooming everywhere
but I don’t know why my heart is feeling empty
without love
sadness, tears, and misery filled my days
Autumn,
Everyday seems dark
The sallow leaves fall down
The green grass fields disappear
A thorny black rose is growing up
I’m hurted
Winter,
Freezy water
A frog hides inside a foggy hole
Searching for a peace that has been stolen
I wake up from my unavoidable nightmares
Feeling cold
I cry, I scream, I regret
Remembering this story, beautiful story
Story about you and me
It was started by loves
But why? 
It had to be ended . .

No comments:

Post a Comment